Nite Ize - CamJam XT Aluminum Cord Tightener - NCJSA-01-R3
Made of durable, cast aluminum, the CamJam XT holds cords from 2 mm to 5 mm in width, and comes in either a single pack or combination package with a 4.88m length of 550 paracord.
Its carabiner clip and gate on one end and rotating cam mechanism on the other allows you to anchor the carabiner to any hook, D-ring, or loop, and feed the cord through the cam until you've reached the desired level of tension. Pull the cord firmly and the cam locks into place and stays that way until you release it by rotating the cam and pulling up on the cord. Easy to adjust and re-adjust the CamJam XT is engineered for superior durability and strength, and can be used and reused hundreds of times, in hundreds of ways.
Create a loop by clipping the Cam Jam XT to one end of the cord and pulling the other end through the cam. This loop enables you to bundle or wrap heavy loads and easily secure them. Both the Fixed End and Loop System methods are excellent for securely tying down lumber, gear, and other heavy loads to roof racks, bike racks, and truck beds. It's also designed to hold the cord without tension in a slack configuration allowing for greater versatility of use.
- The CamJam XT Aluminum Cord Tightener allows you to tighten, tension, and secure heavy loads by simply pulling your rope or cord through the cam mechanism to secure
- Easy to adjust and release tension
- Single pack version
- Two attachment methods for ultimate versatility - Loop System and Fixed End System
- Achieve and maintain high tension without knots
- Made of durable cast aluminum for heavy loads
- Working Load Limit: 280lbs (127kg)
- Break Strength: 837lbs (380kg)
- Fits rope sizes: 2 mm - 5 mm
- CamJam XT Dimensions: 63.1 x 33.6 x 19 mm
- CamJam XT Weight: 38g
WARNING: NOT FOR USE WHERE DISENGAGEMENT COULD RESULT IN BODILY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. NOT FOR CLIMBING.
Write your opinion