Nite Ize - Radiant® Rechargeable Utility Light - RUM1A-01-R7
The high-intensity head flashlight has three light modes: high, low, and strobe, and its maximum output is as high as 850 lumens, making it an ideal handheld flashlight.
The dual-color task light is built into the side, each with a high and low mode. The white light is ideal for tabletop tasks, with a maximum brightness of 230 lumens in high mode. The red task light keeps you visible at night when working outdoors, and also has a flashing mode for emergencies.
- Efficient flashlight equipped with a powerful LED diode.
- Bi-color task light.
- Eight modes of operation (plus lock):
- Flashlight: high, low, strobe.
- White work light: high, low.
- Red task light: high, low, strobe.
- Great power of the flashlight:
- Flashlight: high 850 lumens / low 90 lumens.
- Task white light: high 230 lumens / low 25 lumens.
- Red task light: high 7.5 lumens / low 0.8 lumens.
- Long working time on a single charge:
- Flashlight: high 4 hours / low 16 hours 30 minutes.
- White light task: high 4 hours 30 mins / low 45 hrs.
- Red task light: 27 hours high | 240 hours low level.
- Removable rotating magnetic mounting bracket.
- Impact resistant housing (up to 2 m).
- Sealed design in IPX4 standard.
- The large switch at the end of the flashlight is also responsible for changing the operating mode and blocking the button.
- Memory function automatically saves the last color setting when turned back on.
- Lockout mode prevents accidental battery discharge.
- The indicator light below the work light turns from red to green when the battery is fully charged.
- Charging takes approximately 3 hours using the USB-C cable (supplied).
|Dimensions:||35 mm x 140 mm x 28.6 mm|
|Number of lumens:||850 lm|
|Maximum working time of the flashlight:||Flashlight: 16 h 30 min|
|Maximum working time - task light:|| White color: 45 h |
Red color: 240 h