Click to zoom
We know that one size doesn’t fit all, so we’ve designed five different sizes so you can choose the right size for the task at hand. We’ve found that the smaller sizes work great for hanging smaller items from a purse or backpack strap, attaching to individual keys, or hanging a plant from a ceiling hook. The larger sizes work great for bigger jobs like hanging a paint can from a ladder or a tool to your tool belt. But, the list goes on and on. We think Backpacker Magazine said it best when they wrote “Don’t ask yourself if you need this useful little widget. The question is: how many?”
* High quality stainless steel construction
* Secure stainless steel wire gate closure
* Size #1 dimensions: 1.56” x .56” weight rating: 5 lb.
* Size #2 dimensions: 2” x .88” weight rating: 10 lb.
* Size #3 dimensions: 2.63” x 1.13” weight rating: 25 lb.
* Size #4 dimensions: 3.5” x 1.5” weight rating: 75 lb.
* Size #5 dimensions: 4.38” x 1.94” weight rating: 100 lb.
Warning: Not for use where disengagement could result in bodily injury or property damage. Not for climbing.
Here you can find the size comparison of Nite Ize S-Biners on our Spec News blog.
A - need to have
Ask a question
Write your opinion