Click to zoom
It consists of three simple components:
1) a Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket that adheres semi-permanently with 3M® VHB™ foam tape, either to the back of your case or to the phone itself,
2) a versatile Steelie Vent Ball Mount that securely clips to most vehicle vents, and is just as easy to unclip, so it can be used in multiple vehicles.
The Vent Ball's round shape allows radiant positioning options, so you can tilt your phone to any angle, and the strong magnetic attachment of the Steelie Phone Magnet Socket keeps your phone securely in place and where you need it.
3) MultiStick washer allowing reuse of the socket
- The Steelie Vent Mount Kit allows secure attachment for nearly any mobile device, with or without a rigid case, to any vehicle vent with unlimited viewing angles
- Each Steelie Vent Mount Kit includes one Steelie Vent Ball Mount, one Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket with 3M® VHB™ adhesive, and installation kit
- Steelie Vent Ball Mount has a cast aluminum body, a cam locking lever that securely grips the device to nearly any vehicle vent and incorporates a stainless steel ball that connects to the Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket
- Clip & Go – Steelie Vent Mount features an easy-to-use universal clip that attaches & detaches from nearly any vehicle vent – no tools required
- Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket features a powerful neodymium magnet and silicon center to provide a strong grip and smooth glide on the Steelie Vent Ball Mount
- The neodymium magnet is safe for use with all phones and tablets
- The Magnetic Phone Socket features 3M® VHB™ foam adhesive for secure attachment
- 3M® VHB™ foam adhesive can be removed without damage to surfaces
- Reusable MultiStick washer
- Adjusts and holds in any viewing angle
- Dimensions: 31.1 x 25.1 x 63.5 mm
- Weight: 53.9g
The Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket contains a strong magnet. These magnets will NOT damage your tablet or phone. However, do not place near magnetically sensitive objects such as credit cards, pacemakers or computer hard drives. Steelie assumes no liability for damage to such objects.
Ask a question
Write your opinion